domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Imagination

The first word that comes to my mind when I see these clouds is "imagination". Because when you look at the sky, most of the time,  you don't see more than blue and clouds, but with imagination the view can be something else (it can be a dolphing, a house, or maybe a monster ). Asking a kid what they can see just by watching at the sky is really relaxing, and sometimes funny. I remember that my sister used to make up really funny stories using the clouds as reference, it was really nice to hear them, and I used to laugh a lot with them.
Now that she is older she might be still thinking about those stories, but she keeps them to herself, as we all do when we look at the sky. I'm pretty sure that each one of us has a different perspective of it.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love it! However, I would place a period instead of a comma in this part: "I remember that my sister used to make up really funny stories using the clouds as reference. It was really nice to hear them, and I used to laugh a lot with them" because I think it is a run-on sentence if you use a comma.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Also, the first letter in the title must be capital letter.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Vivi,
    The title is great, Imagination, yes.

    Pedro's comment are valid, I add that you used the word kid, then the personal pronoun they to refer to kid.

    Good.

    ResponderEliminar